Customer Service Representative (Commercial)
Fast-growing Independent Property & Casualty Insurance Agency located in Murrells Inlet, SC is seeking a Commercial Customer Service Representative. The candidate should have a high level of organization and communication skills. Duties will include scheduling appointments and meetings, policy renewal management and other general support for agents within the office. Should be proficient with Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Database Applications, and other office software.
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Preparing insurance forms and applications.
- Answer phone calls.
- Process mail.
- Scan and attach documents to client files.
- Weekly cancellation audit – letters and follow-up phone calls, endorsement follow-up.
- Coordinate and follow up with claims.
- New business customer thank-you process.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Hands-on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Familiarity with email scheduling tools
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- College degree preferred.
Starting Salary Range: (Depending on Qualifications/Experience)
Please email resumes to email@example.com.